MICHELOB ULTRA® BYRON NELSON SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “Michelob Ultra Byron Nelson Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to United States residents who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on May 18, 2017 and ends at 8:00:00 p.m. CDT on May 21, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into three (3) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as defined in the chart below. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
12:00:00 a.m. CDT
08:00:00 p.m. CDT
08:00:01 p.m. CDT
08:00:00 p.m. EDT
08:00:01 p.m. EDT
08:00:00 p.m. EDT
3. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Instagram: To enter, post a photo of you at the Bryon Nelson Classic and include the hashtags #ULTRAByron and #Sweepstakes (an “Entry”). You must be a registered user of Instagram and Facebook and follow Michelob Ultra in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Instagram. Instagram registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.instagram.com and following the online instructions to open an account. Facebook registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.facebook.com and following the online instructions to open an account. (b) Facebook: To enter, post a photo of you at the Bryon Nelson Classic and include the hashtags #ULTRAByron and #Sweepstakes (also an “Entry”). You must be a registered user of Facebook and follow Michelob Ultra in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Facebook. Facebook registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.facebook.com and following the online instructions to open an account.
If an Entry contains additional people other than only the entrant, please note that the one (1) person submitting the Entry under their Instagram or Facebook account will be considered the entrant and only the entrant is eligible to win a prize. No other person in the Entry is eligible to receive a prize. Neither Sponsor nor its representatives are liable for any disputes arising from or related to the Sweepstakes in this regard.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Your photo settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Contest Period. No other forms of Entry are valid. Limit one (1) Entry per method of Entry per person per day. See Rule #4 for additional Photo Entry Guidelines. Entry must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Photo Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude a Photo Entry for any reason, including without limitation, if the Photo Entry contains any Prohibited Content (as defined in Rule #4) or any other commentary or material which Sponsor, in its sole discretion deems inappropriate.
4. Photo Entry Guidelines & Prohibited Content: Entries must meet the following requirements:
· Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products, or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
· Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse, and adapt any or all portions of the Entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the World in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose, without any notice to the individual or requiring the individual’s approval.
· Entry cannot (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group, profane or pornographic, reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or promote illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain an image of anyone under 21 years of age; (e) otherwise fail to comply with the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code as made publicly available at the following online location: http://www.beerinstitute.org/assets/uploads/BI-AdCode-5-2011.pdf; (f) contain or reference trademarks, logos, or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than Michelob Ultra), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses, or street addresses; (g) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; (h) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (i) refer to or depict any names, logos, or readily recognizable features of a retailer of alcohol beverages (such as a grocery store, convenience store, restaurant, bar, or any other retail location that sells alcohol beverages); or (j) depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
· Each entrant warrants and represents that the Entry: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published; (c) has not received previous awards; and (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
· Any entrant whose Entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks, or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such Entry, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor, upon request, prior to award of prize and/or naming of entrant as a winner. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to approve or reject any such Entry.
· Any Entry that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein, or on any of Sponsor’s social media assets or Websites, or is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible.
· Incomplete, illegible, deceptive or garbled Entries are not eligible.
· Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary.
· All photos must be submitted in one of the following formats: .jpeg, .gif, .png. All photos must be 5MB or smaller in size. Images that are larger than 5MB will be automatically resized to the maximum size.
All Entries are subject to Sponsor’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy, as follows: Digital Millennium Copyright Act—Anheuser-Busch is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Anheuser-Busch adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Entries infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to the Anheuser-Busch designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
· Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Anheuser-Busch’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on any of Sponsor’s Websites www.budlight.com. You acknowledge that in order for Anheuser-Busch to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, that it will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone, or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
By participating, you acknowledge that your Entry may be posted on any of Sponsor’s social media assets or Websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and that such Entries are not edited by Sponsor and are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of the Sponsor in any manner. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.
5. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about each Drawing Date as defined in Rule #2, from among all eligible entries received for each Entry Period, by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
6. All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period. Winner will be notified by phone and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected. Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within five (5) days of prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; and, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families, are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. Prize Details:
ENTRY PERIOD 1: Grand Prize (1): One (1) Apple Watch. Approximate Retail Value “(ARV”): $439.00. First Prize (1): One (1) Amazon Echo. ARV: $219.00. Second Prize (1): One (1) Fitbit Flex. ARV: $124.00.
ENTRY PERIOD 2: Grand Prize (1): One (1) Apple Watch. Approximate Retail Value “(ARV”): $439.00. First Prize (1): One (1) Amazon Echo. ARV: $219.00. Second Prize (1): One (1) Fitbit Flex. ARV: $124.00.
ENTRY PERIOD 3: Grand Prize (1): One (1) Apple Watch. Approximate Retail Value “(ARV”): $439.00. First Prize (1): One (1) Amazon Echo. ARV: $219.00. Second Prize (1): One (1) Fitbit Flex. ARV: $124.00.
For all Prizes: If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. Total ARV of all prizes is $2,346.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
10. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Sponsor’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such Entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and determine the winners from valid, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries from multiple users having the same email, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
11. Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, copyright infringement or portrayal in a false light resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, biographical information and/or likeness, Entry (and assign the Entry, which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
12. You grant to Sponsor an exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to exploit your Entry in any media now or hereafter known, without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party, for any purpose, including, without limitation, your Entry and any person’s property (physical, personal, and indicia) contained therein. The foregoing grant includes, without limitation, the right to reproduce, alter, amend, broadcast, edit, publish, use, merchandise, license, sublicense, and adapt the Entry in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, for any purpose, whether commercial in nature or otherwise, including in contexts and circumstances that result in your Entry being associated with a particular Sponsor or Sponsors. Accordingly, you hereby waive any objection to, such use, distribution, reproduction or display of your Entry, and any claim for compensation whatsoever in connection therewith. Such waiver shall include any claim for infringement of any so-called “Moral Right,” “Droit Moral” or similar right or interest.
13. For the names of the winners, hand-print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Michelob Ultra Byron Nelson Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, 220 Las Colinas Blvd E C-210, Irving, TX 75039, for receipt by July 20, 2017.
© 2017 Anheuser-Busch, Michelob Ultra® Light Beer, St. Louis, MO