The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Michelob ULTRA is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
OUR CURRENT ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
- Title attributes are added to all link elements.
- All elements have a color contrast ratio of 4.5 to 1 or higher.
- Alternative text descriptions are added to all images, non-text content, video-only and audio-only content. Videos linked from YouTube contain closed captioning.
- Audio will not play automatically.
- All CTA (Call to Action) elements have a focus state.
- No use of presentation that relies solely on color.
- Use helpful and clear page titles.
- Pages have a language assigned.
- Elements are labeled, and instructions are provided where needed.
Anheuser-Busch is committed to improving the accessibility of our websites for all users, including those with disabilities. If you experience issues or difficulties accessing any information on our site as a result of a disability, we want to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com with your contact information, the web address where you experienced the issue, and a brief description of the problem. This email address is intended for accessibility-related inquiries only. If you have an unrelated complaint or feedback, please visit our contact page.